And I’m a Louisville, KY based freelance content writer.
If you’re an aspiring copywriter you can enroll in my Skillshare course (30-day complimentary membership).
I also write about:
- Race & Gender
- Millennial Adulting
- Dining, Drinking, & Events
I have a MFA in Creative Writing from the University of California, Riverside where I worked on my memoir-in-progress, An Anthology of Assholes. I am a columnist and regular contributor for:
- The San Diego CityBeat – At The Intersection
- The LEO – Ask Minda Honey
- The Establishment – As Seen On Social Media
- Thrillist Louisville – Beverage Director
- The Voice-Tribune – Arts & Entertainment
My work has also been featured on:
- The Los Angeles Review of Books
- The Washington Post
- The Guardian
- Teen Vogue
- The Billfold
As a UC Riverside graduate student, I enjoyed teaching undergraduates. I continue to lead creative writing workshops and craft discussions in the community as the founder of Write Louisville and in partnership with:
- Level Up Louisville
- The Inlandia Institute
- The Gluck Fellows Program
- The Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft
Need a writer? A revision partner? A creative? Email me.